Mobile Data Communication Terminal known as DCI (Data Communication Interface) is a GPS tracker, Data port and Cellular communicator.The DCI is a smart communication device which tracks and directs the movement of multiple teams as they deal with tactical engagements and training exercises. DCI meets military standards and is ideal for missions of long duration and use in harsh environmental conditions.DCI integrates following elements:
- Training Software for Real-Time remote control of field personnel
- Internal GPS receiver for position location
- Internal Cellular module for packet data network communication
- Data communication interfaces with external peripheral systems such as ESD, AFSD, DCU, MILES
- Smart power management to minimize power consumption both in sleep and operating modes
The unit can be powered from battery pack or vehicle power, most of time the unit is in sleep mode. Low power consumption in sleep mode and operating mode is of great importance.
Software Development Details